We are there to give you everything you need to be the best foster carer you can be. The children we place often come to us having suffered some form of abuse or neglect. This deep-rooted trauma can manifest in some complex and challenging behaviours. But with our help and advice, you will have the tools to provide excellent care.
What support will I get?
What can you expect from Local Fostering?
- 24/7 support
- Local support services
- Free membership to FosterTalk
- Comprehensive training packages
- Competitive financial support
- A qualified social worker for support and guidance
- Regular support groups and social activities
- An experienced, dedicated and accessible manager
- A service that listens to and includes foster carers in decision making
- A strong sense of community spirit, supporting local causes and charities